30% of waystream trash (I think that just means the stuff at landfills) is made up of food scraps. That seems way too high to me, but still...that's a lot.
- Was the Old Testament plagiarized?
- Economists should act more like historians
- [Marginal Revolution Style] Markets in Everything:...
- The Goal of Economics
- Fact About Garbage
- Fact About Plastic Shopping Bags
- Today's Quote
- Two Neglected Phenomena of Modern Macroeconomics
- Local Currencies
- An odd wedding vow
- Isabel Paterson's Political Philosophy (first atte...
- There is a book within each of us
- Projecting Book Sales
- How To Run An Ancient Government
- Jon Stewart on political polarization
- Equal Before The Law
- The Evolution of Language
- What would you say before your suicide?
- The Majesty of Ancient Rome
- Greek Stimulus (not what you think)
- I deceive myself because it makes me awesome
- Quantification and Society
- Wonder-Twin Powers: Activate
- Law and Order: Anglo-Saxon Unit
- Item related to origin of law and contract society...
- The Evolution of Contract Society
- Purple is for Power
- China and Ayn Rand's Train
- Never believe academic research (half the time)
- Pillage and murder is okay, but not the earning of...
- Nuts to St. Francis
- What I look for in a fiction
- On McDonald's Happy Meal
- Merchants of Christ and the Sin of Planning
- Movie of Leonardo Fibonacci
- Cause of the Great Recession (1998-?) and Importan...
- Origin of "noon" from Medieval Ages
- Huey Long: Destined for Dictatorship
- The First Monotheist...
- The Religion of Keynesism
- Origin of the word salary
- The Tragedy of Russia
- Tragedies of Central Planning
- Medieval Merchants, Ideas, and Economic Growth
- Ancient Chinese Thought on Government
- ▼ September (45)
- ► 2009 (71)