Are you a teacher who has come to believe only professors love to learn? Or, do you want to illustrate to your students the importance of agricultural economics?
The Freakonomics Blog recently published a post called "Ask an Agricultural Economist," available here.
Be sure to check out the tons of questions people ask at the bottom...wouldn't you love to have these readers as your students?
- ► 2009 (71)
- Returns to Double Majors
- Elasticities for Teaching
- Some Love to Learn
- Happiness and Careers
- Teaching Happiness
- Dealing With Failure
- Antitrust and Special Interests
- Teaching Insights From the Military
- What Salary Should I Expect?
- Good Ole Price Controls!
- Keeping Students Awake: Videos and Music
- Don't take economics seriously
- Becoming a Great Teacher: Part 1
- ▼ July (13)