An alternative to textbooks is the second edition of The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics. As with all products from the Library of Economics and Liberty, it is superb. Virtually all economic topics are covered in an accessible style.
There are few graphs, but that just gives you something to do in lectures!
- ► 2009 (71)
- Becoming a Great Teacher: Part 7
- Vote for Bailey - Best Professor!
- Twelve Questions to Measure Student Engagement
- Prison Currency
- Explaining the Financial Meltdown
- An Alternative to Textbooks
- Price as a Quality Signal
- Guest Blog: One Question All Interviewees Should A...
- So far so good
- Giving Students the Exam
- ▼ October (10)