Monday, November 14, 2011
The power of Atlas Shrugged
Last year I purchased a copy of Atlas Shrugged for an ambitious student with an interest in political economy. Last week she boarded a plane with the book in hand. Impressed with her reading, a passenger struck up a conversation with her. By the time the plane landed she was asked to travel to Chicago for an internship interview with Thompson Reuters. You've probably heard of them.
- Understanding Social Interactions is Difficult
- Somewhat defending Barney Frank
- Libertarian Paternalism
- Econophysics is a joke
- Bailey's Radio Interview
- Sometimes they actually say it...
- Sustainability means activism
- and the pope knows not how to respond...
- Christopher Columbus Loves Genghis Kahn
- What little I know about taxes and income inequali...
- About the rich and the taxes they pay
- Podcast interview on farm animal welfare
- A Pulitzer winner talks about writing and liberty
- The power of Atlas Shrugged
- So awesome a quote
- Writing For The Public About Ethical Issues
- Prepared Remarks About "Gasland" Documentary
- Reasons to love Genghis Kahn
- Low unemployment rates for agricultural economics ...
- Great Hobhouse Quotes
- This blog posting is not accurate
- Integrity in Macroeconomics
- Rational Economic Man?
- Food Safety: Who Regulates the Regulators?
- Small farms are all we need
- Don't hate the merchant, hate the game
- Overrated Universities
- Galbraith on Keynes
- Galbraith on lecturing
- Galbraith on Tenure
- Piquo and Welfare Economics
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2009 (71)