I am on a Task Force regarding General Education at OSU, and recently hosted two Public Forums where any faculty, staff, or student can come and have their thoughts heard.
One thing I have learned is that people love the word "sustainability", and it seems to be defined as activism in support of any legislation that is ostensibly motivated by good intentions.
- Understanding Social Interactions is Difficult
- Somewhat defending Barney Frank
- Libertarian Paternalism
- Econophysics is a joke
- Bailey's Radio Interview
- Sometimes they actually say it...
- Sustainability means activism
- and the pope knows not how to respond...
- Christopher Columbus Loves Genghis Kahn
- What little I know about taxes and income inequali...
- About the rich and the taxes they pay
- Podcast interview on farm animal welfare
- A Pulitzer winner talks about writing and liberty
- The power of Atlas Shrugged
- So awesome a quote
- Writing For The Public About Ethical Issues
- Prepared Remarks About "Gasland" Documentary
- Reasons to love Genghis Kahn
- Low unemployment rates for agricultural economics ...
- Great Hobhouse Quotes
- This blog posting is not accurate
- Integrity in Macroeconomics
- Rational Economic Man?
- Food Safety: Who Regulates the Regulators?
- Small farms are all we need
- Don't hate the merchant, hate the game
- Overrated Universities
- Galbraith on Keynes
- Galbraith on lecturing
- Galbraith on Tenure
- Piquo and Welfare Economics
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2009 (71)