...and less journal articles. I say that because I read more books than journal articles, and my work on university committees has taught me curricular should be designed to make students a mirror of yourself!
If I taught a grad course in finance, I would definitely assign Neil Ferguson's "The Ascent Of Money."
- Roots of Intelligence
- Seeds will go dormant
- Roman Senators
- First Day of Class: My speech about the bounty of ...
- Quotes Related to Valuation
- Why scholars are always talking about Rome
- Trailer Park Boys
- Love at Goon Park by Deborah Blum
- Money Means Power...and red lights suck!
- Help for the poor and bad incentives
- Graduate students should read more books...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2009 (71)