Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Help for the poor and bad incentives
Over Christmas I learned I have a relative who is on food stamps and Medicaid. She is a single mother who could work part-time, but if she did she would lose her food stamps and Medicaid. So when the kids are at school she stays home and watches TV instead of working.
- Roots of Intelligence
- Seeds will go dormant
- Roman Senators
- First Day of Class: My speech about the bounty of ...
- Quotes Related to Valuation
- Why scholars are always talking about Rome
- Trailer Park Boys
- Love at Goon Park by Deborah Blum
- Money Means Power...and red lights suck!
- Help for the poor and bad incentives
- Graduate students should read more books...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2009 (71)