Friday, December 12, 2008
I told you the money supply doubled!
Remember, the monetary base is the amount of money in the economy that can be used for the exchange of goods and services. Look at the this graph...look at this graph! This is like flying a helicopter and dropping thousands of dollar bills in every American town.
- ► 2009 (71)
- I told you the money supply doubled!
- The Money Supply Has Doubled!
- Thoughts on Austrian Economics
- Michael Pollan Stars in Atlas Shrugged
- Unintended Consequences
- Saving for Retirement
- Put your money under the mattress
- Wealth of Nations: Part 1
- Can Obama Create Jobs?
- Understanding Exchange Rates
- Worst Intro Ever
- Best Economic Quote Ever
- I have this friend, who...
- New Era of Ag Econ
- Finance and the Macro
- We are finally saving more money
- The Importance of California for Animal Rights Mov...
- Pilgrim Socialism
- I Hate Aggregate Supply / Demand
- Blog Medley
- What OK College Kids Listen To
- Making Fun of Students
- Smoke'em if you got'em
- Blogs are awesome, and prestigious
- Unemployment During the Great Depression
- ▼ December (25)