For almost thirty years America has waged its war on drugs alongside South American governments. The result has only been the wasting of millions of dollars and a large prison population.
A number of politicians in South America are now proposing the legalization of drugs. If they do, we can finally see if it really works as expected.
Source: Cato Daily Podcast - Dec 1, 08
- ► 2009 (71)
- I told you the money supply doubled!
- The Money Supply Has Doubled!
- Thoughts on Austrian Economics
- Michael Pollan Stars in Atlas Shrugged
- Unintended Consequences
- Saving for Retirement
- Put your money under the mattress
- Wealth of Nations: Part 1
- Can Obama Create Jobs?
- Understanding Exchange Rates
- Worst Intro Ever
- Best Economic Quote Ever
- I have this friend, who...
- New Era of Ag Econ
- Finance and the Macro
- We are finally saving more money
- The Importance of California for Animal Rights Mov...
- Pilgrim Socialism
- I Hate Aggregate Supply / Demand
- Blog Medley
- What OK College Kids Listen To
- Making Fun of Students
- Smoke'em if you got'em
- Blogs are awesome, and prestigious
- Unemployment During the Great Depression
- ▼ December (25)