The Air Force is being criticized for changing its motto, Doing God's Work with Other People's Money, to, Doing Miracles with Other People's Money.
The Humanist Magazine says, "It's hard to say what's more offensive--choosing 'miracles' as a better euphemism for making war than 'God's work,' or the part about doing it with other people's money."
Good point, but writers for this magazine have very Progressive politics, even on economic issues. Do they not recognize that Progressive economic policies are all about taking and spending other people's money?
- Great ammunition for public choice economists
- Born to be, or not to be, religious
- Subliminal Messages
- Other People's Money
- Stoic Wisdom
- Bailey's DNA
- Stoic Wisdom: Epictetus on Envy
- What caused the financial crisis?
- Ethical Meat: An Essay
- Resources for Personal Finance
- Bailey Explains the Great Recession
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (71)