Each year my Introduction to Agricultural Economics class must create a retirement plan, where they describe what percent of their income they will save, how they will invest the money, and the like. Below are the resources provided for them. Perhaps others must find it useful also.
- Great ammunition for public choice economists
- Born to be, or not to be, religious
- Subliminal Messages
- Other People's Money
- Stoic Wisdom
- Bailey's DNA
- Stoic Wisdom: Epictetus on Envy
- What caused the financial crisis?
- Ethical Meat: An Essay
- Resources for Personal Finance
- Bailey Explains the Great Recession
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (71)